“McMahon Truck Centers is a great place to work because you’re family. The McMahons and management have always allowed me to create my own processes and to excel in my roles, because of this I was able to advance within the company.” Janell McDaniel, Service Manager Charlotte
At McMahon Truck Centers our management philosophy is focused on hiring the best in their fields and working hard to keep them happy. It includes three simple principles:
- Empowerment through local accountability
- Understanding roles and goals, and then accomplishing the task at hand
- Have fun at the end of the day
McMahon Truck Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide competitive pay, opportunity for advancement, excellent benefits and a clean work environment. McMahon Truck Centers is also veteran-friendly.
Our Benefits Package
McMahon Truck Centers offers a comprehensive benefits plan designed to meet the needs of all our employees.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off and vacation
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Additional voluntary life insurance
- Growth opportunities
- Paid training
Our commitment is to attract and retain the most experienced and highly trained technicians in the industry and equip them with the state-of-the-art tools they need.
When you join our McMahon Apprentice Program (MAP), you’ll gain real-world, hands-on experience under the guidance of a master technician.
- Broad curriculum that covers all levels of truck maintenance and repair
- Job shadowing with multiple master technicians at our individual locations
- Training period without production expectations for a comfortable, stress-free learning environment
- Two levels of progression with attainable goals and measurement
- Graduation in 60 to 90 days
- Tool incentive and salary increase at graduation
Incentives for joining our service team include:
- Sign-on bonus, depending on experience and hire location
- Uniforms and special tools provided
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid education, including hands-on, web-based training and apprenticeship programs
Truck Sales and Leasing
The members of our sales and leasing team are known for their integrity, vehicle and industry knowledge, and commitment to customer service before and after a sale. Our sales employees are team-oriented and dynamic with an interest in continuing to learn about our industry.
Our parts sales team is known for doing whatever it takes to meet our customers’ needs. The team’s fill rate reaches 96 percent over the counter. We’re proud of the fact that McMahon Truck Centers has repeatedly received the Multi-Million Dollar Parts Sales award from Mack Trucks and its Symbols of Excellence award for 10 consecutive years.