Like all of you, we are striving to respond to the COVID-19 situation with appropriate action and as little disruption as possible. Some of our customers have asked about any potential disruptions that might affect their business with us. We wanted to update you on the steps we are taking to maintain business and support customers throughout the crisis.
McMahon Truck Centers leadership continues to monitor updates and information provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and our state and local governments. Safety and wellbeing are our top priority for our employees and customers. Based on the information available at this time, we have developed the following guidelines that we wanted to share with you.
For Our Employees:
• We have implemented employee isolation policies – basically, if you are sick stay home.
• We have implemented business travel restrictions.
• We have stepped-up our cleaning protocols at all locations, including parts counters, service counters, driver’s lounges, door handles, restrooms and other areas.
• We are providing employee education and guidance to limit spread, such as proper hand-washing, discontinuation of handshaking, social distance management, clean workstation etiquette and minimal, if any, sharing of work tools (pens, keyboards, etc.).
For Our Customers:
• We are committed to providing our products and services with our normal and regular work schedules.
• We have reaffirmed our management “Plan B” redundancies and contingency plans should one of our team members becomes ill.
• Customer access to after-hours support is fully operational and can be accessed, as usual, when a customer tries to reach us by phone during non-business hours.
• Currently, all of our OEM’s Parts Distribution Centers and aftermarket support functions are operating at normal or enhanced levels – helping us help you.
As our transportation customers have switched into high gear to deliver to America during this unprecedented time, so has McMahon Truck Centers. Our OEM brands are working in overdrive too. The health, safety and wellbeing of our employees and customers are our highest priority and we will continue to keep you informed as needed. If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please contact us. We are all looking forward to putting the Coronavirus safely behind us.